Ice Dam Products
A firm understanding of how an ice dam is created and behaves is essential to creating an effective solution.
Check out our comprehensive brochure
Sol-Ice Ice Dam Solutions/Products
Hydronic Radiant Roof Ice Melt Solutions:
- Under Roofing Hydronic Ice Dam Solution-SubHydroMelt
- Roofing Integrated Ice Dam Solutions-ProHydroMelt
- Retrofit Ice Dam Solution For Standing Seam Roofing-ProRetroMelt-Hydro
Electric Radiant Roof Ice Melt Systems:
- Under Roofing Ice Dam Prevention-SubDynoMelt
- Roofing Integrated Ice Dam Solutions-ProDynoMelt
- RetroFit Ice Dam Prevention for Standing Seam Metal Roofing-ProRetroMelt-Dyno
Heated Drip Edge Solutions
- Hydronic Radiant Heated Drip Edge New Construction-SubHydroEdge
- Hydronic Radiant Heated Drip Edge Retro Fit-ProHydroEdge
- Electric Radiant Heated Drip Edge New Construction-SubDynoEdge
- Electric Radiant Heated Drip Edge Retro Fit-ProDynoEdge
Snow Retention Solutions
- Snow Stops for use with Shingles, Shakes, Tile, Slate and Metal Shingles-DiamondSnowStops
- Snow Stops for Use with Standing Seam Metal Roofs and S-5 Clamps-ClamponSnowStops
- Snow Stops For Use with S-5 Color Guard Snow Fence-DiamondSnowStops with ProVideSeam
We are the one stop shop for addressing ice dams. We have two main products (patent pending) that we can produce in many different configurations. Our Sub product is designed to melt snow from under the roofing material. It allows for easy installation of any type of roofing material over the top. The Sub system come in either The Dyno series, which uses self regulating heat cable as the heat source or the Hydro series, which uses hydronic tubes connected to a boiler to heat the system. The hydronic version is far more efficient than the electric version. Both systems are more effecient than conventional heat cable.
We take the time on EVERY job to help our clients understand where the ice dams will for and how to solve them. This sample report shows how we are able to predict the formation of ice build up and create a custom designed system to solve all ice dam problems.
Sol-Ice explains how their SubHydroMelt ™ Hydronic Ice Dam Solution works. Glenn Wright Park City Local explains why he tore off his 3 year old heat cable system and replace it with a Building Integrated Snow Melt System. Joseph Lambert from Xcellence who installed the system talk about how his team used a Navian instant hot water heater to provide the energy efficient heat to this ice dam remedy.
This is part two of the RealGreenWorld Hydronic Ice Dam Solutions Video. This video will teach you how you can save up to 10 times the operational cost of a Heat Cable based snow melt system. No More Ice Dams is a way of life at Sol-Ice. This same Building Integrated snow Melt BISM solution was used on the Montage Deer Valley with the Heat Tape version of our system. Bylin RIM system was the specification product on The Montage the change to SubDynoMelt is saving The Montage over $90,000 a winter. The SubHydroMelt could have saved them over $200,000 per winter.
For more information follow the links below:
Custom Solar Thermal Report
Customer Testimonial Skylar Buras Utah Metal Roofing
Customer Testimonial Chris Piper Head of Vertical Construction Montage Resort Deer Valley
CONNECT WITH US!